Xtreme Killers GunGame Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Killers GunGame Clan

The new Xtreme Killers GunGame Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WIN! 2on2 Vs NBS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake-E

WIN! 2on2 Vs NBS Empty
PostSubject: WIN! 2on2 Vs NBS   WIN! 2on2 Vs NBS I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:51 am

I had just started up CSS, when NBS ( One of the best GG clans ) Asked me to 2on2 scrim... The only person online was beaTz, I was going to ask him anyway, but yeah.. well we got in, there server (SCIM IN PROGRESS)
Me and beaTz barley trying.. me having connection fails leaving beaTz alone, a few times i accidently hit the WINDOWS button, and the game would close... ANYWAY.. we all worked our way up to nade, except me, a a few levels behind, they already laughing... these guys are Bhopping PROS! by the way... both with knifes, at this point they were calling us names, laughing.. well i got a few shots to a guy as he approached BeaTz, and he got the knife in.. hahaha we had won... They got on there mics swearing.. and me and beaTz.. laughing our fucking asses off....
Good win to the x.K clan Claps for me and BeaTz!
Lets let everyone know we are boys Wink

DuckLov3r
Back to top Go down

WIN! 2on2 Vs NBS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Killers GunGame Clan :: Scrims - Anything to do with Scims/Wars will be posted here. :: Scrim Results-
Jump to: